Sr Analyst, Asset Management
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Senior Analyst will be assisting with Asset Management group of asset management, indirect sourcing, warranty management, inventory management, and plant maintenance developing and maintains analytics and KPIs for exceptions, trends, savings, compliance, and other analytics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides analytic rigor and support for asset management - slicing and dicing of data to provide various insights in order to maximize the use and output of the asset management systems and direct future investment in the system for increased uptime, reduced costs, and maximized associates time
- Working with Asset Management, Indirect Sourcing, Maintenance and key stakeholders, brings together disparate info to develop a concise, logical, and and compelling business case for such areas as Inventory, Warranty, Parts, Work Orders, Assets, Training, KPIs, etc.
- Collects data from relevant sources in order to develop useful and actionable information
- Assist in developing presentations and routinely present to key stakeholders
- Performs advanced statistical and relational analysis of large data sets to identify and correct inconsistencies and anomalies.
- Develop ad-hoc master data related reports needed to support business needs.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- BA / BS required in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in relatable analytics of supply chain / asset management / financial / strategic analytics
- Experience in accounting, finance, performance management, project management, and continuous improvement experience a must
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong skills (e.g., basic financial modeling, pivot tables, able to navigate large data sets), database knowledge and functionality, SQL language, Power BI, and Tableau
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint Visio, Project, Work, SharePoint)
- Basic understating of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Systems. (e.g., SAP/PM, INFOR, Dematic Sprocket, Asset Works)
- Basic understanding of web services and systems integration
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical skills (conduct multiple complex analyses simultaneously), problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills. Detail oriented and ability to work independently while prioritizing multiple complex projects
- Comfortable with a broad range of research tools and technologies, analytics and financial analyses
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external company personnel with emphasis on diversity and inclusion to foster creativity and innovation
- Intrinsically strong and structured approach to problem solving
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Passion for finding actionable information on large data sets
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be performed from the Corporate HQ.
- Must be able to travel to Sysco facilities and supplier locations.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time