Account Mgr, Healthcare Menu Systems
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Manages healthcare menu systems implementation strategy and activities for corporate and local NetIMPAC menu system customers. This includes project timeline development, healthcare menu development and analysis for cost and nutrition parameters and order guide management. Provides corporate and facility customer training on all foodservice and resident management system modules during implementation. Determines ongoing customer support requirements and retention activities with the Healthcare Customer Support Coordinator.
- Performs Implementation Project Management services for multiple National Account and local healthcare customers subscribing to Menu and NetIMPAC foodservice system including timeline development and progress tracking.
- Provides Customer specific training on NetIMPAC foodservice management systems and resident management systems as outlined in the implementation plan. Actively tracks customer engagement and participation during system implementation. Works with Customer Support Coordinator to determine long term strategy for ongoing support.
- Monitors customers’ system usage to promote customer retention.
- Analyzes and find mutual customer/Sysco value in the Supply Chain such as category/product. Oversees Order Guide Management and Vendor Item Linking process to ensure customer order guides contain appropriate ingredients for menu implementation.
- Manages Account set-up, customer tracking and oversees customer retention activities.
- Performs extensive complex recipe and ingredient additions and analysis to support cost effective menu development. Ingredient addition oversight.
- Plans menus. Performs menu analysis for regulatory compliance, cost and nutritional appropriateness of therapeutic diets per customer or national standards, requiring extensive knowledge of medical nutrition therapy guidelines and applicable federal and state regulations.
Education and / or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Foodservice, Business or related field or equivalent experience. Registered Dietitian or Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
5 years of foodservice and/or nutrition experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Able to self-direct work priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong negotiation, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Work collaboratively across corporate functional areas Computer Software:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sysco Reporting Systems
- Foodservice Systems experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time