Salesforce Support Analyst
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Summary of Job Purpose:
The Salesforce Analyst will join a team that will be responsible for helping Sysco transform how we enable one of the largest sales organizations in North America through industry leading best practices and tools.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for supporting the execution of solutions that maximizes adoption of the Salesforce ecosystem for 7000+ front line sales associates across North America.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide business support to end users as required during the deployment of Salesforce changes
- Create and maintain documentation as needed to support training, deployment, and end user support
- Work with technology business partners to track and resolve issues
- Document uses cases and business requirements to implement solutions in our Salesforce platform
- Execute testing of salesforce configuration and setup; develop tests cases, execute end to end testing and functional/regression testing
- Collaborate with technology business partners to support the design and build of Salesforce applications
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in business or technology concentrations required
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years of Salesforce or CRM system experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes
- MS Office expert
- 1-3 years of Salesforce or CRM system experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience dealing with project timelines, time-bound deliverables, and business enabling technologies
- Experience in a sales business, functional, or support type role
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, using an analytical and logical approach to solve complex problems
- Self-starter that is able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment while delivering high quality and service levels
- Strong general business acumen
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple assignments at the same time
- Proactive desire to learn, broaden, and deepen knowledge of Salesforce technology to enable business objectives
- This position will be located at the headquarters facility in Houston Texas
- Must be able to travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies; up to 25% travel may be required in this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time