Finance CFO, VP
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco New Mexico
Zip Code: 87107
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is an executive Finance position responsible for directing and coordinating activities of department, region, administrative division, or specific function of financial institution by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Interaction with other departments within the organization and coordinating projects and action plans is paramount in performing the duties of this position.
- Identify through consultation with the President and senior management team the key actions necessary to achieve the financial plan
- Partner with the senior management team and other team members in all departments to drive execution of key action items to achieve plan results. Analyze results of operations and review and explain key drivers of significant variances to plan and forecasted results. Provide analysis in key areas
- Develop the annual profit plan in conjunction with the senior management team. Develop accurate 18 month financial forecasts each month
- Manage the Financial Manager, Credit team, Inventory Control team, accountants and any other direct reports to achieve plan goals in these areas. Set goals, manage and train staff to achieve goals and develop staff for advancement
- Consult and work directly with the Sysco Business Services team to achieve financial goals
- Perform a variety of other duties across a wide spectrum to evaluate the financial impact of plans and processes to achieve goals, assist other departments in their goals and processes, measure customer profitability, perform numerous daily functions, etc.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or an acceptable combination of education and relevant Sysco experience
- A minimum of six years in a CFO or Director of Finance position preferred
- Foodservice experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Data base programming experience preferred
- A strong work ethic and a team player attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time