Sr Analyst, Business
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Supports PO/PLO in the analysis, elaboration and documentation of user stories that address business requirements and are granular enough to be delivered by the team in a single sprint.
This specific role will be focused in supporting applications and tools that enable our Sales Organization (Marketing Associates) to sell more effectively. Salesforce or CRM system experience is a plus.
- Understands the basic fundamentals of the business domain, including business processes and applications that support the assigned functional area(s)
- Captures and analyzes business processes to help the team understand how current process flows may be impacted by change
- Communicates the business needs and functional requirements to the team based on inputs from business stakeholders and the PO
- Helps the Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst in the ongoing management of the backlog
- Develops use cases and other documentation to clarify product requirements for the team
- Conducts research on the business need and the technical systems to help the Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst negotiate minimally viable solutions to the team
- Helps communicate alignment of team members on the product requirements, including feedback on in-progress work, to ensure that business needs are met
- Develops & plans user test scripts from business requirements
- Participates in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives to support the delivery of team commitments
- Supports product documentation including product requirements tracking communications and updates to product training materials
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, and verification, preferably using agile methodologies
- Basic understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
- Demonstrated “agile-development” mindset with strong customer-focus & results-orientation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to translate business problems to technical requirements
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical and business problem-solving skills
One or more of the following certifications is a plus:
- Certified Associate Business Analyst (CABA)
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification (PMI-PBA)
- IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
- IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time