Revenue Management Pricing Analyst
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This role will work with cross-functional team in transfer cost strategies and support broader revenue management initiatives through analyzing our price market relevancy, examining product brand and tier positioning, and evaluating margin waterfall performance. This role collaborates with strategic sourcing, merchandising, supply chain, and costing teams to provide transfer costing recommendations, and manage implementation of final transfer cost decisions.
Perform pricing architecture process, including pricing analytics, external pricing data benchmarking, and pricing insights to determine transfer cost recommendations and to influence strategy and decisions. The recommendations directly impact item pricing market relevancy and item profitability
- Present and communicate pricing architecture recommendations to Merchandising Sr. Directors/Directors to facilitate transfer cost strategy alignment
- Work with cross-functional team, including Supply Chain, Sourcing, Merchandising, Program Office, and SBS (average 10-12 people) to incorporate negotiated terms, supply chain alignments, product alignments into transfer cost recommendation considerations
Perform ad hoc pricing and performance analyses to support RevMan initiatives
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, statistics, or other business related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of business analytics experience and experience of working in a highly cross-functional setting
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. formulas, pivot tables, data connections, macros and automation)
- Proficiency in Access database; Experience in SQL, Tableau, 1010Data, SAS, R or other relevant data mining software preferred.
- Strong quantitative problem solver who can develop structured analytics to answer complex issues or business questions and interpret large data sets comfortably with guidance
- Analytical thinker who can draw sound business conclusions from multiple sources of information using appropriate analytical tools
- Critical thinker who possesses strong general business acumen and can work independently and proactively with limited supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to aid in the development of effective presentations to key stakeholders
- Confident communicator who is comfortable presenting insights and influencing decisions with senior level cross-functional team members
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time