Talent Acquisition Training Specialist
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Trainer is dedicated to supporting the learning needs of the TA team in providing support and training to build and develop the skills of our TA Associates. The TA Trainer partners with various stakeholders to assist in the design, development, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs on the recruiting processes, the applicant tracking system (ATS) and soft skills training. This person will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods, to enhance and recognize TA performance.
- Conduct regular training needs assessments to identify gaps to identify training needs.
- Calibrate current TA course content and training curriculum and update as needed.
- Maintain documentation of core recruiting training curriculum, to include process overviews, the application system (SuccessFactors Recruiting), recruitment compliance, and all repeatable courses and competency refreshers.
- Work with all appropriate stakeholders to identify, analyze and implement solutions to maximize TA performance and drive process improvement.
- Continuously develop, document and maintain TA's standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Develop and deliver new SOP training to team members and impacted stakeholders.
- Develop training certification program for TA related systems and standard operating procedures.
- Train new and existing associates and serve as their resource on core processes in group sessions or one-on-one training through classroom, web based, remote and other applicable training mediums.
- Facilitate leadership training such as leadership framework core competencies and process improvement sessions.
- Participate in TA technology improvement strategy discussions and regular system release upgrades.
- Perform system testing, document process and system changes to then deliver training to team.
- Support TA transformational efforts as a change champion and a resource for leadership to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Use various change tools to assess adoption of initiatives to drive and sustain change, address gaps to increase team engagement.
- Act as a liaison with TA leadership on delivering action plans regarding Sysco Speaks results.
- Tracks and monitors training completed, and provide timely updates to leadership.
- Develop and administer various TA team contests as needed.
- Prepares and distributes department communications.
- Maintains accuracy of OneNote, the single repository for all TA materials.
- Prepares and conducts surveys to evaluate effectiveness of training, and aligns with TA leadership on next steps.
- Establish weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly objectives aligned with TA leadership.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required
- 4 years training experience in developing, documenting and presenting training material.
- Talent Acquisition experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as public speaking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, engage and maintain an audience with interesting and exciting presentation techniques for small to medium size training classes.
- Flexible by adapting training style and material to fit needs of all various learning styles among class participants.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to interact effectively with associates at all levels and able to effectively influence others and achieve positive results.
- Takes full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues, involving the right people to work through complexities and identify potential solutions.
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed.
- Ability to think strategically, independently, quickly, and execute proactively.
- Must a self-starter, self-motivated, detail minded and possess a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and comfortable in a high-energy, fast pace and ever-changing work environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrate expertise with technology used for presenting and training (laptops, projectors, A/V equipment, SAP systems, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong customer orientation, professionalism, and courtesy while coaching and training for success.
- Must possess a high standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Must be committed to continuing self-improvement and education.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various applications with advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook, OneNote and Survey Monkey.
- Certification in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems preferred.
- Experience with HRIS and applicant tracking systems, such as SuccessFactors Recruiting and / or iCIMS preferred.
- Experience with uPerform preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and or move up to 10 lbs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Core business hours with occasional flexibility to include evenings, weekends and overnight travel (if needed).
- Ability to collaborate with trainers from other cross teams and vendors.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time