Manager- HR Data Administration & HR Analytics
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for analyzing and managing processes in a world-class centralized shared services environment, as they relate to the following areas: HR Data Administration, HR Reporting & Analytics, This position oversees a staff of ~10 associates and provides leadership to ensure the growth and expertise of the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic thought process and leadership for the integrity of HR Data administration & Reporting processes across the enterprise, leveraging the Workday HRIS application
- Drive and optimize business processes for HR data maintenance and demonstrate a strong understanding of the various systems that house HR data as well as the integration between those systems
- Partner with functional HR leaders (HRBPs and HR COEs) to understand business challenges, predict business needs, and develop workforce insights, providing a one-stop shop for HR reporting and analytics.
- Independently gather information and analyze, interpret, and summarize data to deliver strategic business insights
- Partner with the HRIS and IT teams to continuously look for process improvements in Workday processes to effectively support business operations and end-user needs
- Build, establish, and manage service level agreements (SLAs) with the operating companies and other internal customers, and KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of the team
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for HR Data & Reporting processes and their corresponding SOX controls, and implement recurring data integrity audits
- Implement and monitor HR Data scorecard that tracks and monitors SLAs and KPIs, including the accuracy rate of HR Data
- Provide functional expertise and business needs during technology implementations and upgrades (Workday HCM); Exhibit project management mindset
- Implement and leverage case management tools to effectively monitor the team's support of the Operating companies and other customers, while managing the team's workload efficiently
- Closely work with HRBPs, HRCOEs (such as Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting & Onboarding) and Identity Management teams to manage their time sensitive (tactical) needs accurately
- Build and own adherence to internal and SOX controls related to HR Data administration
- Responsible for continuously building and managing business relationships with customers and various stakeholders, while implementing processes to achieve high levels of customer service
- Build and oversee a high-performing team of ~ 10 HR professionals that focuses on customer service while increasing effectiveness and efficiency in maintaining HR Data and delivering Workforce analytics
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets and expenses
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human resources, or a related field
- Master’s Degree in business, human resources, or a related field
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in managing HR data administration within an HRIS application
- 3+ years delivering business value added Workforce analytics
- 5+ years’ experience managing HR Data elements within HRIS systems such as Workday HCM, SAP, PeopleSoft HCM, ADP Vantage or Oracle HCM experience required
- Experience with Workday HCM preferred
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP//SPHR/PHR certification preferred
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates skills in building a high performing HR Data administration function with documented and measurable results including process results and customer service results
- Demonstrates leadership skills and ability to effectively manage resources (personnel, equipment, materials, facilities, funds and reputation).
- Demonstrates skills in problem-solving, team building, total quality management.
- Ability to interpret and apply a variety of policies, procedures and/or precedents to resolve diverse issues and make effective decisions.
- Ability to monitor and control department expenses, schedules and progress.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to model and champion organizational values and competencies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time