Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Support Benefits department leadership in ensuring efficient and accurate administration of the company's benefit programs, which may include medical, dental, life, disability, retirement and other benefit plans and programs. Provide input into plan design and administration decisions and the overall effective management of plans. Support the broader Sysco HR organization and the Sysco Benefits Center or Pension Center in troubleshooting and resolving issues and in identifying root causes of issues to improve both internal and external processes.
- Coordinate with Benefits and other Total Rewards team members to ensure effective administration of all benefits programs. Work with Total Rewards, legal counsel, accounting/finance and administrative process owners to ensure the most efficient and accurate administrative processes. Assist internal vendor relationship owners (i.e., Director of Benefits/Compensation, etc.) in providing direction to third-party administrative service providers to ensure effective transfer of information required to administer plans, as well as high-quality service to Sysco associates.
- Initiate and ensure execution of recurring internal benefits processes, such as enrollments, elections, communications, etc.
- Interface with Sysco associates to provide information and/or direct to resources, communications and tools to ensure understanding of their rewards programs, optimizing use of third-party resources.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelors in Business, Human Resources, Science or related analytical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree sufficient to successfully perform essential job functions required.
- At least 7 years' experience administering multiple types of benefit plans
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of benefit plans (health, pension, 401k)
- Extensive knowledge of benefits administration processes, services and measurement tools
- Knowledge of benefits regulatory/compliance environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and other MS applications, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Able to identify and analyze data, discern trends, and draw relevant conclusions
- Critical thinking and strong analytical capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to simply illustrate technical concepts and create reports that can be clearly interpreted by non-technical users
- Process oriented; project management experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time