Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Hawaii
Zip Code: 96819
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential and continuously improve the payment process
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Process customer credits
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk.
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Attention to Detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor Relationships
- PC Proficiency
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time