Manager- Talent Acquisition
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 9
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The primary purpose of this job is to oversee all facets of recruiting activities for the talent acquisition team supporting Sysco companies in the field. The person in this position will lead a team to deliver exceptional talent acquisition service to field stakeholders at multiple locations, develop and execute talent acquisition strategies, provide internal and external labor market intelligence, and build and maintain relationships with all levels of leadership. This position will also help source diverse talent for field positions. This team is the entry point for finding candidates who will flourish at Sysco’s companies and this comes with an intense focus on delivering a memorable experience for both internal stakeholders and candidates. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing organization and increase the strategic contribution of Sysco’s Talent Acquisition team.
- Lead and develop a Talent Acquisition (TA) team to ensure all company recruitment goals are met while maintaining a collaborative and engaging team environment.
- Lead a field TA team to provide best-in-class recruitment including, but not limited to, posting positions, sourcing candidates, partnering with hiring managers to develop a recruitment strategy, interviewing and presenting candidates that are aligned to the position profile, delivering an exceptional candidate experience and extending job offers.
- Identify strategies for sourcing all levels of required talent for field positions.
- Provide outstanding guidance to applicable business leaders throughout the entire recruitment process, developing, implementing and teaching the team how to most effectively source/recruit to meet the needs of the business.
- Effectively participate in collaborative conversations with business leaders, hiring managers, and human resource leaders in order to leverage your understanding of the labor market and enable our ability to attract the right talent to fill open roles.
- Lead field TA team to effectively create and maintain diverse candidate pipelines from a broad range of sources.
- Provide insight through metrics, measures, and reporting to field stakeholders around TA process and systems.
- Continuously drive measurable improvements in the recruitment and selection process, while ensuring that organizational priorities are met.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and development of talent acquisition processes, systems/technology, and people in order to maximize service delivery capabilities to the business.
- Other tasks as required.
- Customer-service focus with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to make things happen.
- Passion to grow strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Endless curiosity to question the way things are and have the courage to develop them into what they can be.
- Proactive and data-driven approach to problem-solving, drive to find root causes and fix them, despite challenges.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and maintain composure in a variety of situations.
- Passion for excellence backed by a track record of accountability, collaboration, and integrity.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- Expertise and a proven track record of developing recruiting best practices, and candidate sourcing strategies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, consultative, and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of labor supply market trends and legal requirements.
- Expertise in developing and presenting strategic recruitment plans to internal clients and sourcing for hard-to-fill and critical positions.
- Applicant Tracking System experience.
- Previous supervisory/management experience.
- Experience using SuccessFactors and/or Workday.
- Full cycle recruiting experience.
- Shared Services Center experience.
- Management experience in a talent acquisition department.
Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
This position will manage a team of associates.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
Limited travel to various Houston-area locations and to occasional regional and national recruitment events is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time