Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Master's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Research associate will manage qualitative and quantitative research projects, both in-house and working with third parties. Associate will support others on the primary insights, trends and design thinking team in the analysis of research instruments to create insight which will be leveraged to change corporate strategy, optimize business process and understand customer behavior. The successful candidate is a proven customer-focused leader, with strong attention to detail, with an ability to work in a new growing and ever-changing environment.
Research Design and Execution
- Design research instruments (surveys, discussion guides) and sampling techniques to gather data with the highest standards
- Execute in-house research
- Create tools to gather input from customers during research process (e.g., sample menus etc)
Primary research analysis, insight creation
- Manage a follow-up closed loop process for customer experience issues identified thru research
- Analyze primary research results to foster insights and strategic guidance
- Manage the research process
- Master’s degree with a focus on qualitative or quantitative research or Bachelors with 1+ years of relevant job experience
- 1+ years in market research, trends, or similar job function
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to link primary research with analytics model in collaboration with data science & market insights and intelligence teams
- Ability to conduct statistical analysis to identify result
- Ability to manage a project
- Education or experience in research design
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time