Company: Buckhead Meat of Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the food service and hospitality industries.
The Sysco internship program is designed to provide vital information and practical professional advice to take with you well beyond the classroom. During the 8-week program, you will be involved in much more than the day-to-day operations of the company. As an intern, you will be exposed to relevant projects and challenges in a dynamic environment that will provide real world experiences of a Fortune 500 company. You’ll work with and be mentored by the brightest and best in the industry and receive valuable performance feedback from leaders. Various social activities provide networking opportunities for staff of all levels.
- Current student pursuing Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Technology, Marketing, or business-related subject
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop an understanding of the Sysco approach, methodology and tools
- Identify various business issues and provide solutions via research
- Establish working relationships with client personnel
- Exhibit a professional, business-like demeanor
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at various levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Finance, Supply Chain, Business Technology, Marketing, or business-related subject.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time