Market Planning Manager
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Provides financial leadership and decision support to Market and OpCo Finance teams. Partners with Market Leadership and OpCo Finance leaders to achieve their goals and objectives. Directs and supports the forecasting, budget development process and develop and review results of analytical tools for the purpose of measuring, explaining and implementation of action plans to improve performance.
- Develop and facilitate AOP and forecasting process/tools for the Market team
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly business review processes
- Lead reporting and insight for Market and the broader functional teams including metric development to drive decisions and insight
- Conduct analytics, reporting and communication documents for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and evaluate growth and profit opportunities across the Market and OpCos
- Develop and deploy Finance tools and reports across the Market organization
- Perform decision support and analytics for strategic initiatives, Pilots and the identification of growth and margin opportunities across the Market
- Drive analytics and insights for Topline and Operations teams to drive business results including ROI analyses for major negotiations within the Market
- Train business stakeholders on AOP process
- Participate in the recruiting, training, and performance management and development of finance associates
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics required
- At least 5+ years financial analyst and/or accounting experience required
- Prior managerial experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time