Analyst III, Workday HCM
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Analyst III, HCM, provides functional and technical expertise in the areas of HCM system administration, including business process configuration, report development, integration point development, and data management. This position works closely with internal HR and BT staff, business line leaders, and HR system vendors to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization.
Ideal candidates possess:
- Extensive experience with Workday HCM, Workday Talent Suite, Advanced Reporting (Report Writer) and analytics
- A minimum of 5 years of proficient HRIS Workday administration experience
- In depth knowledge of Workday HCM Configuration, Business Process Configuration, Workday Security Design and Configuraiton.
- Experience with Global Workday Implementation and Support
- Experience with Data Conversions
- The ability to work independently or part of a group on assignments and projects
- Previous Workday Implementation experience
- Production support: Provides support for various HR systems and integrations including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems with Workday and/ or issues with business processes plus recommendations of alternate solutions. Troubleshoots any system issues and ensures appropriate parties are involved to resolve issue.
- Functional Support: Leads and supports HR regarding enhancements, inquiries, errors and data issues. Assists team members and system users with issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions. Collaborates with BT/ HR on all HR related integrations including the management of current integrations as well as the development and implementation of future integrations.
- Process improvement: Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities. Recommends process improvements and innovative or alternative solutions. Provides advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system.
- Advanced reporting: Creates, modifies and supports a variety of standard and advanced reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepares regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required. Provides HR team (business and/ or BT) with reporting writing guidance, instructions or documentation. Ensures accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation. Provides advanced experience with the building, maintenance and documentation of calculated fields.
- Manage system updates: Responsible for evaluating system upgrades and modifications, including identifying requirements, configuration, testing, deployment (including change and release management), and communication. Provides system mass update support via EIBs for all functional areas of Workday.
- Requirement collection: Gather, build, test and document requirements for multiple modules within Workday HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, Talent, and Recruiting.
- Troubleshoots BT HR related Workday support tickets via Remedy.
- Effectively translates user requirements into technical specifications.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of technical and operational knowledge of HRIS systems, applications, theory and practice.
- Configuration experience required with Workday HCM, Payroll, Absence, Recruiting, Talent, Time Tracking, Recruiting, and Benefits.
- Advanced proficiency with data conversion and mapping.
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and relational database design.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and demonstrated ability with other MS Office applications.
Abilities and Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including preparing for and conducting presentations for both large and small audiences
- Ability to provide, in user-friendly, non-technical, terms, sound ideas and solutions to end users on HR systems related questions, tasks, projects and reports
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing associated stress
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes and is viewed as a change champion; open to new ideas
- Maintains positive attitude and willingness to promote in others
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well amongst competing priorities
- Ability to organize and work with multiple business and BT teams to accomplish common end goals.
- Proven ability to identify, focus on, and own high priority issues and tasks
- Proven track record of ability to deliver against deadlines and produce high quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in deliverables produced)
- Self-motivated and ability to apply good judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time