Customer Service Representative
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Baltimore
Zip Code: 20794
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a Sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates and customers. As a CSR the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Inbound Calls: Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers; Key pick-up request, Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions, Process will call orders, Provide customers with invoice copies. Process credits
- Outbound Calls: Maintaining Call list, Monitor orders before cut- off, Communicate regularly with the AE and customers.
- Misc. tasks: Manage the same day deliveries for OPCO, Preform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer support experience
- Previous call center experience
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to sit and work at a P/C for extended periods
- Proficient in MS Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time