Fleet & MHE Data Analysis Manager
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Extract and analyze equipment purchasing, life cycle, repair cost and usage data needed to draw logical, analytical conclusion necessary for the long term requirements of Sysco Operations. Present conclusions in a professional form using both visual and spoken medium.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Must be able to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Must write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Auditing, Budgeting, Critical Thinking, Data Analysis, Data Collection, Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning, Logical Thinking, Problem Solving.
Education and / or Experience:
- 4 year degree in business or related field plus 5 years related knowledge or 10 years related experience
- Must be organized, able to prioritize and able to multi-task and work independently.
- You must have a high energy level and be passionate about your job.
- You must have a strong work ethic and sense of integrity, the desire to serve others and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Advanced Excel and Power Point knoledge required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must be able to work independently and require minimal supervision
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Windows based computer skills with emphasis primarily in MS Office
- Technical knowledge and ability to review service patterns and trends preferred
- Ability to identify and present key data to customers desired
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize projects
- Maintain confidentiality internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and manage time
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Include frequency, intensity and/or duration of the physical demands.
- Include whether the position requires travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position can be performed in an office enviroment
- Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Include whether this job will require overtime (if applicable)
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time