Dir, Supplier Partnerships
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Deepen Sysco's relationship with core suppliers through leading and coordinating strategic supplier partnership activities. Capture value created through the Category Management process by jointly collaborating with suppliers to drive efficiencies and strategic activities via the Joint Business Planning process
- Manage a sub-set of supplier relationships
- Schedule, coordinate, facilitate, manage, and follow-up on Supplier Workshop or Joint Business Planning activities
- Lead the development of all meeting decks, planning templates and scorecards
- Establish strong and positive working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Work in concert with assigned suppliers and Sysco cross-functional team to establish, implement, and achieve Supplier Partnership relationship strategies
- Utilize standardized processes/templates and metrics to manage and track all Supplier Partnership activities
- Facilitate the Joint Business Planning (JBP) process with key suppliers and internal stake-holders as required
- Ongoing evaluation and adjustments to the JBP process basis feedback from internal and external stakeholders engaged in the program
- Develop a holistic approach to coordinate with suppliers that supply Sysco across multiple categories
- Build overall map of existing supplier landscape and jointly drive the development and implementation of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) content
- Provide JBP progress updates to Sysco senior management team
- Utilize supplier scorecards as required to help manage supplier relationships as part of the Category Management processes
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience working on development and implementation of supplier relationship management within the areas of Supply Chain, Product Development, QA, Manufacturing, and Sales - - preferably, within the food service industry
- Must be able to think conceptually, strategically, and creatively with little oversight or direction
- Very comfortable working with ambiguity
- Able to distill complex ideas or approaches while presenting them in a simplified manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Able to develop clear presentations for all level of audiences including executives
- Able to identify project/process risks and proactively work to mitigate them
- Able to lead others in the creation of new methods, techniques and tools
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and colleagues
- Self starter and highly committed to exceed expectations
- Strong personal work ethic
- Strong communicator with solid presentation skills and excellent relationship-building capabilities (suppliers/internal stakeholders)
- Ability to manage and facilitate meetings within a large group setting, ensuring objectives are met while maintaining group-focused results
- Leader with solid influential capabilities that can adapt and thrive in a fast-paced working environment overseeing multiple projects with hard deadlines and varying priorities
- Must be a self-start with a drive to develop new processes and initiate them
- Effective collaborator who builds varying levels of relationships and works with all assigned sub-set suppliers
- Strategic and creative thinker who can identify ‘out of the box' opportunities
- Solid work ethics and integrity to represent Sysco's values
- Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time