Project Manager-Talent Acquisition
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Are you passionate about the candidate experience? Like solving big, complex, problems at scale? Not afraid to try something that’s never been done before? And looking to work with others whose standards are as high as yours? Sysco’s Talent Acquisition team is the place for you!
The Sysco Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Project Manager to own both strategic and tactical delivery of several initiatives within Sysco Talent. The TA Project Manager will partner with recruiters, HR, business leaders, vendors, tech leaders, and other stakeholders on high-impact and highly-visible projects and programs within the TA portfolio.
Why You Want This Job!
- Impact. You will contribute to the overall success of Sysco by delivering projects in direct support of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Challenge. Be challenged in a fast-paced environment and take on a multitude of different projects.
- Growth opportunity. Your role will give you access to a variety of projects and exposure to many Sysco teams, enabling growth and the development of new skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of projects from inception to delivery
- Identifying success metrics (in partnership with stakeholders), and establishing reporting cadences.
- Using data to identify trends and quickly resolve defects.
- Owning status and risk-related communications to project teams and stakeholders such as vendors, candidates, associates, recruiters, hiring managers, and all levels of leadership.
- Driving project-related change management activities.
- Identifying opportunities to invent and simplify project components and solutions.
- Advocating for the candidate experience.
- Lead projects that integrate diversity best practices into the end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented field
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, complex problem-solving, and delivering results
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment, including senior members of the business
- Ability to adapt well to an environment of fast-paced change, while being able to strategically prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that convey complex ideas in a simplified manner
- Ability to communicate with senior leaders and stakeholders with executive presence and strong presentation skills
- Preferred candidates will have experience with SuccessFactors and/or Workday and a CRM such as Avature or Phenom People.
- Project Management certification (such as PMP) and/or HR certification (such as SHRM, PHR)
- Experience in Talent Acquisition as well as diversity recruitment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time