Merchandiser - Part Time
Company: European Imports
Zip Code: 77001
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Merchandiser - Part Time 20 hours a week
Basic Function & Responsibility:
Under general supervision, receive shipments at retail grocery stores in Texas. Check in merchandise and deliver to appropriate departments within the store. Assist with stocking, reviewing inventory and placing orders.
Characteristic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check in merchandise and deliver to several different department within the store.
- Ensure that dairy, chocolate bars and grocery items are stocked on the floor and excess is organized and stored in back stock.
- Meet with Sales Representative as needed to review inventory and place order for the following week.
- Ensure shelves are stocked for sales and replenishment is ongoing throughout the week.
- Perform other duties as needed.
General working conditions – could be exposed to cooler/freezer as needed.
General supervision is received from the Sales Representative.
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly is required.
- Good communication and math skills are required.
- Highly dependability is required.
- Ability to utilize a keyboard to enter, retrieve and manipulate data and proficiency with 10 key is required.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Lee Gersch at 847-979-7650
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Part Time