Company: Newport Meat Southern California
Zip Code: 92606
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Newport Meat Southern California
Remove meat from lugger after meat have been portion cut and cryovac. Verify quantity and specification from customer order. Place the portion cut steak into the correct size box to be weighed. Pack any meat items into 10 lb. bags. Cryovac other meats as required.
- Keep work environment clean by pick up meat off the floor and squeezing up blood.
- Verify accuracy of meat requested from work orders and cryovac.
- Operate cryovac machine.
- Works in 38-42 degrees environment for entire shift.
- Adhere to company safety policies and SSOPs.
- Report any problems with equipment to Supervisor/Manager
- Adherence to Safety policies, USDA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time