Associate Mgr, Strategic Sourcing
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
- Responsible for facilitating supplier participation and completion of the end-to-end strategic sourcing process. Measures, monitors, and validates proposed supplier cost increases, as well as supports management of supplier relationships for the strategic sourcing department.
- Review RFI’s and RFP’s as they are submitted with supplier follow-up on incomplete or inaccurate information. Manage and approve supplier registrations in Ariba and provide supplier support as needed for Ariba tool.
- Ensure documents related to contracting agreements with sourced suppliers are maintained accurately and securely in the designated SAP systems. Ensure contracts remain current. Develop and maintain processes to ensure contracts are properly executed. Design and maintain all document templates.
- Schedule and coordinate all supplier-based meetings (virtual and in person) during the strategic sourcing process. Facilitate creation of presentation materials.
- Facilitate supplier completion of clean sheet cost build-up analysis. Provide comparative analysis of clean sheet cost build-up.
- Manage all communications during and related to the strategic sourcing process; coordinating input from multiple cross-functional teams to achieve results. Coordinate communication to all internal stakeholders for category award announcements. Manage all internal and supplier communication regarding the selection and deselection of suppliers.
- Provide additional reporting as required throughout the strategic sourcing process.
- Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of degree sufficient to successfully perform essential job functions required, Master's degree a plus.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in sourcing/procurement role required.
- Understanding of category management processes preferred.
- Track record of fact based negotiation tactics
- Skilled in data analysis
- Detail oriented
- Very Strong knowledge of Microsoft Communication products, Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Analytical thinker who can pull disparate pieces of data together to form a coherent story.
- Fact-based problem solver who can translate insights into strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, adapt to shifting priorities, and be very detail oriented.
- Knowledge driven individual who can quickly build category understanding.
- Collaborative team player who can work across functions (e.g., Analytics, Category Leadership, Supply Chain, etc.)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time