Company: Sysco Central Pennsylvania
More information about this job:
Install, repair and maintain dispenser equipment and perform services and sales. Train in all facets of Beverage/Technician.
- Install dispenser equipment.
- Record and prioritize incoming service calls.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks; review and update preventative maintenance schedules.
- Contact customers regarding service problems.
- Check in with Service office after completion of each call to receive new calls and to be notified of next destination.
- Complete proper paperwork and create/close calls as needed.
- Monitor truck parts inventory and order parts as needed to maintain inventory.
- Handle equipment to minimize damage. Report damage of equipment.
- Monitor/maintain outlying equipment and inventory needs, schedule delivery and pick up as needed.
- Cover territories for absent technicians.
- Cover territory through an on call rotation.
- Attend meetings and other Company functions.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for up-keep of service trucks including oil changes, repairs, and cleanliness.
- Assist in clean-up of the outlying facilities.
- Adhere to Company standards, procedures, policies, and SyscoSafe work methods.
- This is a five day work week, 1st shift from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and includes being on call every 5th weekend of the month.
- Additional hours may be required to meet the seasonal nature of our business and to meet certain requirements of the Company.
- Maintain a Driver License meeting Company expectations: No DUI within the last three years, no multiple DUI within the past 10 years, or no more than two moving violations within the past year.
- Complete a Sysco approved defensive driving program.
- Operate specific computer equipment and software: Microsoft Office and Call Logging.
- Electrical and plumbing knowledge
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Communication, planning and organizing, technical/professional knowledge, quality orientation, innovation and decision making skills
- Work accurately at a rapid pace.
- Good attendance required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work hours include being on call every 3rd weekend of the month, with additional hours which may be required to meet the seasonal nature of our business and meet certain requirements of the Company.
- The associate is regularly required to drive, stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, and controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach with hands and arms and smell.
- The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Electrical and plumbing knowledge
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time