CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee
Company: Sysco Minnesota
Location: US-MN-Mounds View
Zip Code: 55112
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco Minnesota we will train you to receive your Class A CDL while you work with us!
This position is located at 2400 County Road J, St. Paul, MN 55112
Local Delivery! Home nightly!
Open House!! Every Wednesday!
2:30pm - 4:30pm
2400 County Road J
Mounds View, MN 55112
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Come join us at our Wednesday Walk In Interview Day
Every Wednesday, from 2:30PM-4:30PM we are doing on the spot interviews
2400 County Road J, St. Paul, MN 55112
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team and experience The Heart of Food and Service.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee to safely and efficiently operate a tractor trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee have daily routes and are home nightly
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- More benefits, too many to name
- 21+ years of age
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License Permit with a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Winning attitude and approachable personality
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holidays
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Trainee to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time