Analyst, Financial Systems & Reporting
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be responsible for supporting Financial Systems & Reporting team with system maintenance, data processing, input packages and report maintenance and validation and troubleshooting on the SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) Platform. Completing monthly routines throughout the close cycles. Routines include master data updates, data uploads, data movement between applications and validation. Building new input schedules and reports. Test and validate new and existing processes in BPC. Resolve user issues and assist on special projects on BPC.
- Administer and maintenance of Consolidation system
- Close cycle routines and validations, maintenance of input and data manager packages, build reports and troubleshoot report issues
- Support for enhancements and special projects
- Support for Consolidation system users
- 3-4 years, with experience in accounting consolidation systems and financial reporting.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related / or Financial Systems Information.
- Strong advanced level in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with management and internal departments
- Good knowledge of SAP Business Planning and Consolidations Application
- Strong experience in Build / design complex input schedules and reports
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time