Senior Analyst, Pricing & Performance Management
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This role is responsible for providing analytical thought leadership, standard and ad hoc analysis, modeling, reporting, and insights in support of the performance management team. This role will design metrics, routines, and supporting tools to ensure the right activities and behaviors are measured for new and steady state business processes, and the ability to correlate those behaviors to drive desired financial results.
This individual is responsible for creating reporting, analysis, and insights to support the Performance Management team in the execution of key sales and revenue management objectives. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop analysis and enabling reports and dashboards to understand effectiveness of program and business execution
- Analyze trends and develops insights that create a bias for action to optimize gross profit dollars
- Design and develop streamlined and linked reporting across multiple functions in support of annual goal planning, quarterly review, and daily execution processes
- Collaborate with sales, revenue management, business technology, merchandising, marketing, finance, corporate, and field teams to develop and deliver appropriate solutions, aligned with corporate and field strategies, to support business needs
- Work closely with Commercial Capability and Learning and Development teams to develop communication, training, and deployment plans to execute performance management routines across all US operating companies
- Work closely with Commercial Capability team to create analytics and reporting tools that enable performance management routines across all US operating companies
- Contribute to the achievement of financial and non-financial goals and objectives set forth by leadership
- Has analytical mindset; possesses an appreciation for data, analysis, strategy, processes, capabilities, enabling technologies, and measurement while able to assess reasonability of results and draw actionable conclusions for leadership
- Natural curiosity and desire to problem solve; enjoys processing large amounts of data to glean insights
- Proven track record and comfort working in fast paced dynamic environment; generating analysis and insights meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in an organized manner, ensuring timelines are met
- Self-starter; thinks and acts proactively while providing insightful and timely communication of learnings with recommendations
- Demonstrates well developed communication abilities with the capacity to easily connect in a credible manner with stakeholders and transfer business insights for action at different levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Able to recognize field/business gross profit issues, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies, and drive practical solutions
Education and / or Experience:
- 4 year bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering or other analytical field of study
- 1-3+ years of experience in a Revenue Management, Sales or Finance/Merchandising role
- 3+ years of reporting and analytics experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a project, results-driven or field operations type role strongly preferred
- Foodservice distribution or similar industry experience preferred
- Ability to think quantitatively, develop reporting based on business cases/needs to diagnose root causes/results drivers
- Quickly analyze new or existing reporting for insights to prioritize opportunities and effectively synthesize for leadership
- Experience modeling data and creating field ready reporting and insight tools
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skillset required. Extensive working knowledge of entire Microsoft office suite of products preferred
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be located at the headquarters facility in Houston Texas
- Up to 25% travel may be required in this role
- Must be able to travel on occasion to Sysco facilities or operating companies
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time