Architect HR Time
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be housed at Sysco SBS- Cypress, TX.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Owns Time system design, configuration and ongoing maintenance for all Operating companies, Corporate and SBS associates. Partners with OpCo CFOs. HR and Payroll leaders to understand business needs and provide technical solutions. Partners with Labor relations team to implement “Time” component of the CBAs within the HRIS systems more efficiently. Responsible for the accurate delivery of Time data to the Payroll systems. This is a senior individual contributor role to start with; however their responsibility, impact and scope are across the Enterprise, and are highly technical and complex.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns Time Management for Sysco. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for eTime. Drives design and configuration of Time policies for union and non-union associates within the HRIS system. Partners with OpCos to remove roadblocks and errors and implements a business process for eTime, incentive, and other payment data to be fed to Payroll
- Partners with OpCo CFOs and HR leaders to understand associate time management business challenges and deliver technology solutions to address those, providing a one stop shop for Time management at Sysco and helping ensure ontime delivery of Time data to Payroll
- Manages Time clock setup and configuration across the enterprise. Works with Time clock vendors, HRIS and BT (IT) partners to address issues timely. Manages requests via a case management tool. Establishes and maintains SLAs
- Drives and optimizes business processes for Time data maintenance and demonstrates a strong understanding of the various systems that house HR and Payroll data as well as the integration between those systems and the time system. Works with HRIS, BT, and Payroll teams to deliver and maintain high levels of Payroll accuracy rate
- Manages the integration between HRIS and Time systems
- Provides functional expertise and business needs during technology implementations and upgrades (Workday Payroll and Time, eTime); Exhibits project management mindset
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent required;
- SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred; PMP certification preferred. ADP eTime and Payroll, Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, or Oracle HCM applications certification preferred
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in building and architecting Time management for at least one large enterprise with ADP eTime, Kronos, or other large Time management tools (including setting up Time Clocks)
- 5+ years of experience in managing eTime applications (ADP, Kronos, etc) including Attendance, Leave, Activities and Advanced Scheduler modules
- 5+ years of experience in standardizing and optimizing Time processes and establishing ownership with a decentralized workforce of 30 or more locations with union and non-union workforce
- Experience managing multiple methods of Time collection, including clocks, kiosks, tablets, mobile devices, and desktops
- Experience achieving measurable success in Payroll accuracy and timeliness as a result of optimized Time management processes
- Experience with Workday HCM, ADP eTime and Payroll, Peoplesoft HCM, or Oracle HCM
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred;
- PMP certification preferred.
- ADP eTime and Payroll, Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, or Oracle HCM applications certification preferred
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years experience in building and managing eTime processes and helping deliver >99.7% Payroll accuracy.
- Should be able to demonstrate and maintain a continuous process improvement mindset across Time and Payroll processes and should be able to demonstrate measurable results
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time initiailly
- Proficiency in ADP eTime, Kronos, Workday Time tracking configuration
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time