Sr Mgr. HRIS
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be housed at Sysco SBS- Cypress, TX.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Oversees the ongoing system configuration, design and maintenance of Workday HRIS system, ensuring accuracy of all elements of HR Data. Serves as a strong consultative partner to functional leaders providing process and technology solutions to complex business needs. Oversees a team of 6 to 10 HRIS analysts to provide analytical support to core HR business processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic vision in executing analytical support services to core HR business processes, including Payroll, Time tracking, HR data management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and the integration of various HRIS systems; Partners with various HR and BT (IT) leaders and helps define the HR Technology strategy and roadmap and ensures alignment with business needs
- Partners with functional HR leaders and drives business process improvements by leveraging technology (Workday HCM) and liaising with the BT (IT) teams and vendor partners
- Leads the design of process and technology to deliver metrics based results such as HRIS data accuracy, payroll accuracy and timeliness, eTime error rate, etc
- Leads technology implementations and upgrades (Workday project) from an HR perspective, partnering with HR functional leaders, BT (IT), and technology implementation partners
- Partners with functional HR leaders to prioritize business needs and implements a strong project management cadence in delivering solutions. This includes leading weekly prioritization meetings, measuring the effectiveness of solutions and managing customer expectations
- Oversees a team of 6 to 10 HRIS analysts building a high-performing team that focuses on customer service while increasing effectiveness and efficiency of the HRIS function
- Monitors delivery of work via a case management tool, tracking metrics and SLAs
- Serves as a liaison between HR functions and other functions outside HR with whom business processes are linked (e.g, Finance/GL teams, Treasury, Regulatory,etc)
- Responsible for building and maintaining design documents, business process workflow and Standard Operating Procedures for critical HR functions
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent required;
- SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred; PMP certification preferred. Certifications in Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, Kronos eTime, or Oracle HCM applications preferred
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in implementing HR applications
- 5+ years in HRIS management
- 5+ years with Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, ADP Vantage or Oracle HCM experience
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating strong understanding of HR and Payroll business processes
- Demonstrated experience in case management and prioritiation of requests
- Experience building and managing scorecards to manage the effectiveness and efficiency of the HRIS team
- Strong experience in building partnership with HR business leaders, BT (IT) teams and vendor partners
- Significant experience in implementing HR applications such as Workday, ADP Vantage, and PeopleSoft
- Experience with leading case management tools such as SalesForce and ServiceNow
- Experience leading a Global HCM system implementation is preferred
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred;
- PMP certification preferred.
- ADP eTime and Payroll, Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, or Oracle HCM applications certification preferred
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong aptitude in managing conflicting unclear priorities and delivering on customer expectations
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- HRLT, HRBP; HRCOEs; BTHR, HRIS, Payroll and Time teams
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time