Transformation Deployment Leader, Finance Shared Services
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 8
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be housed at Sysco SBS- Cypress, TX.
Sysco lead role for the Finance Transformation Roadmap (FTR) transition plan for the Functional workstream; including assisting with the management of the 90 Day Checklist assigned to both OpCo and SBS. Accountable for partnering across internal functional teams like FTR Project Manager, Business Technology, operational leaders and change management team to ensure transition milestones and quality standards are met for the service area and other SBS teams as work is centralized to SBS.
- Performs activities related to SBS transitions
- Work with SBS Indirect Tax leader and FTR Program manager to successfully prepare and centralize remaining OpCo’s
- Liaison across FTR project teams including Sysco BT, A&M, MDM, and OpCo Finance to ensure all deliverables associated with project milestones for transitions are met
- Complete activities within the Transition Plan and 90 Day checklist and/or follow-up with OpCo’s for their assignments; help to ensure closure by working with the OpCo’s and operational teams
- Assist in design and deployment of enabling technologies from a Business Perspective (e.g., Tax Certificate software, Sharepoint)
- Provide support to OpCo’s as they work to complete their responsibilities for 90 Day Checklist items (e.g., tax rate matrix, tax certificates, schedules, copies, etc.)
- Work alongside subject matter experts (SME’s) and to align transition plan, milestone dates, etc.
- Act as a coach and trusted advisor for the SBS and Field finance leaders during and after the transition
- Track and resolve issues, initiating corrective actions as appropriate to manage delays
- Contribute to Transition deliverables for Indirect Tax
- Assist in preparing SBS team members to receive the new work including working with the Training teams to ensure training material is completed and delivered
Degree in accounting, business, finance, or economics preferred.
8- 12 years of progressive experience with training, leadership, or project management experience.
Skilled at working across Sysco SBS, Tax or BT organizations
•Indirect tax knowledge of tax rate management, filings, audits, and/or reporting
•Experience in transition work into centralized shared services organizations or corporate
•Project management experience either at individual project level or program management with PMP designation
A proven self-starter that operates well both independently and with a collaborative approach. Prior project management exposure. Well networked within Sysco across a wide range of functions and working groups (e.g. BT, Tax, Legal, Risk, Audit, Operations, etc.). Strong operational understanding. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong team player who is dynamic and results-oriented that exhibits a practical approach to problem-solving.
Exposure to project level Governance. Experience in Risk and Issue Management. Project execution
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time