Contracts and Bids Coordinator
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Raleigh
Zip Code: 27576
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This is a Sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Contracts & Bid Specialists. This position will support the Contracts & Bid Specialists in soliciting and maintaining bids and in the interpretation of all contractual requirements of the Master Distribution Agreement by maintaining contact with the customers (which include schools, casinos, cruise-lines, corrections, emergency camps, military/government and nonprofit), implementing and reviewing pricing agreements, and coordinating with the various departments within the OpCo.
- Support Contracts & Bid Specialists: Customer Inquiries (special orders, credits, transportation/truck, item issues, pick-up request), Manage outs, Monitor orders before cut-off, Tracking's, Manage Proprietary items (MUPA), Sysco 360 support
- Order Guide creation/Chart maintenance, New Item Requests/Limited Time Offers request to merchandising, New account set-up
- Manage and support activities: Order Guide Management, Inventory Reporting, etc.
- Business Development: Scheduling customer visits, Menu Reviews, New Items/Samples/Broker Visits, Market Analysis/Trends
- Customer Onboarding/Training/Account Set Up
- 1 year previous experience supporting an AE in a AC/CSR role or foodservice equivalent
- 1-2 years of prior outside foodservice sales experience preferred with a minimum of six months of sales, and/or chef ' restaurant management experience in a related field
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sound judgment
- Excellent computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Data entry
- Ability to tactfully interact with coworkers/customers
- Meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time