Senior Manager, Process Improvement
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Master's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 8
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Responsible for leading the development, coordination and execution of process improvement activities related to national sales pricing, analysis and support workstreams. Build executive level relationships and act as key influencer within sales leadership and its cross functional partners; align stakeholders on actions and activities to support evolution of business process as needed. Owns process design, roadmap, timelines and execution.
- Provide direction to senior leadership in order to drive evolution of current state workflows. Utilize data driven, structured problem solving tools including Six Sigma to improve process and optimize performance. Develop formal process mapping, establish standardization across teams, enable efficient cross functional communication, and create appropriate staging and data manipulation plans for all sales operations activities.
- Deliver incremental improvement on existing processes by spearheading creation and adoption of automated tools to help eliminate redundancy and human error while reducing cycle time and driving efficiency. Engage and influence stakeholders to remove barriers that impede successful improvement initiatives.
- Lead, teach, and train team members in continuous improvement techniques and processes (TQM, Six Sigma, Agile, Lean, etc.). Coordinate formal training, onboarding, and mentoring programs for each team as needed.
- Constantly seek and share best practices across the organization; seek out additional process improvement opportunities by leveraging best practices and information from other departments and teams.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field required. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in project management and/or process improvement, distribution or foodservice experience a plus. Consulting experience with large organizations a plus.
- Certified Black Belt from an industry accredited program preferred
- Lean certification from an industry accredited program preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills; polished presentation skills in front of an executive audience
- Collaborative team player who can influence others to achieve positive results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time