Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position will be housed at Sysco SBS- Cypress, TX.
Lead Developer/Engineer, Identity Management
Brief description: Responsible for designing technical solutions for the advancement of Sysco’s global Identity and Access Management program. The systems to be architected in support of the environment and its corresponding business requirements, and providing the team with the technical direction and support to ensure that solutions are deployed and maintained in an appropriate and efficient agile manner.
Education and / or Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- BS Degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering Perferred
- Minimum 5 years of developer work and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with DevOp toolsets
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Orchestration preferred.
- Agile methodologies experience preferred
- Large scale environments preferred
- Experience with IAM toolsets preferred
- Experience with security authentication and authorization, from application or security platform a must
- Create, modify and integrate new features for Identity & Access Management (IAM) toolsets on the latest technologies
- Build IAM systems on a strong foundation of DevOps methodologies and toolsets
- Ability to work collaboratively across the various time zones in a dynamic team environment
- Provide advance technical support and knowledge for IAM toolsets, continually adding articles for L1 and L2 support to field most support issues/questions. This includes but not limited to systems for: PIM, Identity Lifecycle Management, Password Management, Single-Sign On (SSO), Access Provisioning, MFA.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for cross team collaboration and contribute to the team self-reliance as well as learn new skillsets and tools to support team members for cross functional support
- Lead discussions with other technical leaders and customers for solutioning and socializing various projects and upcoming features of the IAM platform
- Provide open feedback both positive and constructive to peers and management for team opportunities and situations
- Continuous learning and advance of team scope and solutions
- Deliver showcases and presentations for IAM functionalities and features to platform owners and other senior management
- Strong developer experience with ability to embrace, adapt, and implement agile principles
- Ability to self-manage work, demonstrated self-starter
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and strong troubleshooting/debugging skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Engage in cross-team discussions and sessions that develop and energize multi-discipline, high- performance work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to business needs
- Demonstrated good judgment with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated to accomplish desired goals and outcomes and requires little or no supervision or direction to achieve them
- Ability to work in a group setting and independently
- Demonstrate accountability and reliability for the team to depend on your deliverable results and team participation
- Familiarity with managed resources and their respective APIs, Web services and methodology
- Strong understanding of database and directory architectures and implementation
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time