Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Zip Code: 99501
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Performs cleaning and sanitation of the entire interior of the building and fleet including the tools and equipment associated with produce warehousing activity and performs other related duties as required. Must be able to work independently. This position is on a swing shift.
- Works in a cold, wet environment and dresses appropriately using good hygiene practices.
- Performs cleaning of the tools, equipment, walls, floors and the entire plant.
- Works with cleaning tools and chemicals related to cleaning and sanitation.
- Inspects the cleaned equipment and areas to identify any deficiencies and re-clean as necessary.
- Maintains related paperwork.
- Adhere to schedules.
- Follows directions from supervisors.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in work area.
- Uses cleaning tools and chemicals related to cleaning and sanitation.
- Ensures that assigned tools are maintained and clean; reports repair or service needs to manager in an effort to reduce equipment damage.
- Observes all safety rules, regulations, and sanitation policies in an effort to reduce accidents, injuries and equipment damage.
- Produce production experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to disseminate numerical data; manage work time efficiently; follow procedures and policies; perform basic mathematical calculations; identify and solve problems.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally and 75 pounds rarely.
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to manage the pressures and stress associated with a deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time