Analyst, Contract Sales
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
- Support Sysco’s 3 Year Strategic Plan by, conducting research and data analysis across the sales organization to create streamlined efficiencies around: cost to serve models, organizational design and segmented analysis.
- Develop industry best practices and create strategies around how to implement changes across the sales organization whiel utilizing high analytical skills to meet day to day expectations of the Contract Sales Strategy team.
- Ability to work through high impact and constantly changing environment, while managing accelerated deadlines.
Support all Strategic Initiatives for Contract Sales Strategy by:
- Supporting the implementation/deployment of the standard org design for Corporate & local contract sales.
- Utilizing advanced technical skills to develop models, provide qualitative analytics to support strategy design, creation of implementation materials/change readiness documents and monitor the progress of the change
- Analyze and assimilate the plan to inform feedback and recommendations for end to end initiatives on behalf of a $20B+ contract sales segment
Analyze and Develop Future State structure for LCC & OTH segments
- Analyze broadline data to develop current state view
- Develop recommendations on cost to serve model for long term growth
- Track & monitor progress of initiative and prepare Executive leadership summary
Develop/Design PowerPoint presentations that will be delivered across the organization and to the Executive leadership, Board of Directors, Market Leadership and OpCo leadership
Identify key intersections between Field Sales, Shared Services, Finance & OpCo Leadership by:
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure correct stakeholders are involved, aligned and supportive of the upcoming changes
- Creating and support delivery of communications/change management
- Consulting and/or Professional Services background (preferred)
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- MBA (preferred)
- 4+ relevant years or MBA in lieu of experience
- Prior success working in a complex organization and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and communications skills
- Skilled in creating and delivering executive level presentations and training materials
- Unique Qualifications or Skills:
- Advanced in MS Office
- Outlook (common)
- Excel (common)
- PowerPoint (common)
- Visio (common)
- Strong financial acumen
- Advanced in MS Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time