Account Receivable Clerk
Company: North Star Seafood
Zip Code: 32822
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned to meet company needs.
- Driver Check in Routes
- Daily deposits
- Reconcile short pays and skipped invoices
- Credit collections for aging accounts
- Customer requests for invoices
- Monthly statements
- Other AR/Credit tasks as required
- Assist AP, as time permits
- Must be able to speak, read and communicate effectively in English
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Some Credit experience preferred
- Must be very detail oriented and able to multi task.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk. The employee is required to stand; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- To know and understand the company’s safety and health goals and the objectives; assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety program
- To help develop and follow all safe work practices
- To give a written report of unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to management
To report all accidents, injuries or illnesses to my supervisor immediately
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time