Company: Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
Zip Code: 32209
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
- Buy Guide/Ordering – Reviews guide daily and place PO’s as needed with suppliers. Orders need to be accurate for amount, freight, price and dates consistent with company policy and performance standards. Working with finance and vendors on payment requirements.
- Daily Reports – Reviews and acts as required to ensure proper and correct inventory levels by using system generated reports and information from internal departments. Ex. Out of Stock and Over-allocated Reports.
- Confirmations – Confirms all PO’s for accurate pricing, quantity, freight and dates.
- Inventory Management – Uses weekly reports and meetings to achieve best possible inventory levels, dated product and returns. Works with inland logistics to arrange for on-time product deliveries.
- Item/Vendor Maintenance – Updates all item and vendor information in the system, as required. Pricing, freight, brackets, ship points, etc.
- Communication daily with Sales team.
Education: HSD or equivalent / Bachelor Degree Preferred
Experience: 2 years’ purchasing or food distribution experience required. Food service distribution experience preferred.
Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and excellent organizational and follow up skills required. AS400 experience preferred.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time