Meat, Seafood, Poultry Cutter - $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Sysco Western Minnesota
Location: US-MN-St Cloud
Zip Code: 56304
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located at 900 S Hwy 10, St Cloud, MN, 56304
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is responsible for cutting and trimming of meat products as assigned. Will also be responsible for ensuring that all packing and cutting guidelines are met along with the GMP's.
- Adhere to and make sure all plant GMP's are met.
- Must have positive attitude.
- Ensure that cooler is being kept clean and product is rotated properly.
- Ensure that there is enough product on hand at all times.
- Ensure that customer specs are being met.
- Conduct and assist in customer cuttings.
- Have an understanding and help in improving the profitability of the cutting operations.
- Any other duty assigned by production supervisor or manager.
- Must have good organizational skills and good decision making abilities.
- Must be able to lift 50 - 80lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in a cool environment (40 ' 50 degrees) on a regular basis.
- Must have good customer service skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time