Will Call Associate
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Denver
Zip Code: 80238
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Ensure professional, accurate and timely processing of will call orders. This role is customer-facing at the Will Call desk and handles the transactional side of the will call process. This associate runs invoices, collects payment when necessary, and supports Customer Service.
Our ideal candidate will have experience including the following finance duties; handling of local payments, deposits, managing petty cash, will call transactions, scanning of supporting documentation, and local regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate customer will calls (generating and coordinating pick- ups
- Provide customer services sales support as needed; key in all national accounts special orders and customer orders
- Coordinate van deliveries ' generate them for routing and have them picked and staged by warehouse
- Coordinate Intercompany and vendor pick ups and BRTs
- Back-up for Sales Admin with E-Sysco, receptionist and other roles as assigned
- Bill add-ons, daily donations, office supply orders, and customer billing only invoices
- Set up UPS shipments through will call when needed
- During down time will perform duties as assigned and work the work queue for incoming calls for customer service
- Support customer request for credit process
- Employee Cash Sales Program 'make inventory lists, distribute lists, take orders, hand out orders, and collect and turn in payments
- 1 year experience customer service or customer facing role
Education and / or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or associates of an organization
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to use a data entry portal or CRT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time