Analyst, Business Performance Improvement
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
As Business Performance Improvement Analyst you will focus on project delivery and producing key deliverables in the analysis, design, and implementation phases of projects. As an Analyst you will also responsible for project management and change management activites to provide visibility into progress and support the business through transition of changes.
- Analyze problems and design process improvement solutions
- Select, collect, and analyze data to find root causes of performance issues.
- Assess process designs for gaps, non-value added steps, and other impediments to efficient operation.
- Summarize analysis to report on key improvement opportunities to use for future state solution design.
- Designs and develops process improvement solutions.
- Create process maps, SOPs, and other solution design documentation.
- Create metrics to track benefits of improvement implementations.
- Perform change management activities including developing and deliver training and communications to support transistion of improvement project changes.
- Maintain progress and provide visibility into project activities to complete deliverables on time.
- Run huddles with project teams to communicate deadlines and identify issues and risks.
- Maintain and communicate project plan progress, issues, and risks.
- Report status and escalate issues to leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 2 years of operational, project-based, organization change, or process management methods experience requried.
- Five years progressive experience in operational, project-based, organization change, or process management methods could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio and general computer knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- Sysco Corporate, Shared Services or Operating Company experience.
- Functional knowledge of merchandising, customer service, finance, supply chain, sourcing, and /or category management.
- PMO methodologies.
- Experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices.
- Experience with implementing improvements for a shared services organization.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, such as DMAIC.
- Experience with designing improvements using SalesForce (Service Cloud, etc).
Education and / or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Process mapping
- Data analysis
- Training development and delivery
- Change management
- Ability to analyze, design, and document business processes
- Plan and manage work independently.
- Produce clear and accurate outputs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Self-starter, highly motivated personality
- Ability to maintain effective relationships from Sr. Director to staff level associates.
- Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communication and reports.
- Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness.
- Owns mistakes and promptly addresses them.
- Promptly adjusts to new circumstances and modifies approach.
- Demonstrates openness to changes and new ideas.
- Demonstrates curiosity and actively seeks to learn and grow.
- Proactively solicits feedback and acts on it.
- Challenges status quo; identifies new approaches and spots untapped opportunities.
- Identifies and demonstrates an understanding of the expectations of customers (internal and external).
- Builds strong relationships with customers based on mutual success.
- Anticipates and confronts issues and problems early-on.
- Uses facts and selects approaches that will work and have the greatest impact.
- Delivers results for Sysco overall and for the operating companies.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the benefits of different mindsets and skills.
- Proactively initiates connections with key stakeholders and team members. Responds to unexpected problems by encouraging dialogue; avoids volatile reactions and excessive criticism.
- Communicates ideas clearly and persuasively, adapting style to the situation and audience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time