Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This person will:
• Design, develop and deliver Marketing Automation solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform, including email, Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, SMS, and push notification campaigns.
• Be our subject matter expert in SFMC, delivering advice, guidance and support to Marketing and IT colleagues globally.
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions for the Salesforce implementation
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in email marketing using ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Oracle Eloqua, Mailchimp, etc.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience executing marketing automation using SFMC Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, Email Studio, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, and Automation Studio, AMPscript.
Support the Marketing Cloud platform and users while building, and maintaining functionality:
• Respond to and close user support tickets by troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
• Configure account setup and administration for users and new Business Units (BUs, roles and permissions, sender profiles, RMM, Users, build data extensions, etc).
• Prepare and update Marketing Cloud platform for each Salesforce Marketing Cloud release.
• Manage updates and maintenance of Marketing Cloud Connector and custom preference center.
• Document all system updates and solutions.
Execute marketing automation, email marketing and content strategies for campaign execution in ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
• Enable and Execute Marketing Automations
• Integrate and maintain SFDC and SFMC using Marketing Cloud Connector, Rest API, for real-time data exchange and for triggering email activity in ExactTarget using Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, etc.
• Test Marketing Automations with dynamic content and multiple user paths.
• Design, optimize, and execute campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, etc.
Marketing Campaign Personalization
• Build and execute email marketing campaigns using Content Builder.
• Personalize email content for custom customer experience (i.e Dynamic Content, Advance Dynamic Content, AMPscript, etc.)
• Leverage AMPscript for dynamic content to include information from data extensions in emails and to update data extensions with information from Cloud Pages landing pages.
Email Tracking and Reporting
• Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email tracking and reporting capabilities (link tagging, impression regions, etc.)
• Manage dashboards and leverage analytics to optimize campaign results using ExactTarget reporting and Google Analytics
• Understanding of how to create Salesforce reports and dashboards using email send and triggered send data in Sales Cloud a plus.
Subscriber and data management:
• Work with Data Extensions, Profile management, and subscriber DE.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL fundamentals and other database technologies.
• Update and maintain Relational Data Model
• Use of Create Microsites using ExactTarget and auto-published them.
• Configure Exact Target Microsite Activity and archived the Microsite Interaction.
• Experienced in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Optimizing websites to new browsers, handling cross-browser compatibility issues, optimizing performance, and designing websites layouts in Photoshop and converting them from PSD to HTML.
• Experience in migrating the projects from jQuery to Angular JS
• Writing controllers, services, directives and providers in angular at the web application level
• Experienced in using the building and packaging tools like grunt, bower, and yeoman
• Knowledgeable of web services and especially communicating with the restful endpoints
• Experience in writing web application programs covering front-end / UI JQuery for building rich user-friendly, high-performance web applications.
• Experience designing and testing compatibility for cross-browser and cross-platform Web application
• Experienced in GUI development using Mustache template and Bootstrap.
• Experience working with agile software development teams.
• Experienced in working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo-elements and CSS behavior in CSS.
Technical Skills and Certifications (these would be a plus):
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Guide Template Language (GTL)
• Marketing Cloud / Exact Target
• Journey Builder
• Content Builder
• Contact Builder
• Audience Builder
• Automation Studio
• Web Studio
• Data Extensions
• Email Studio
• Landing / Cloud Pages
• API Integrations
• Marketing Cloud Connector to Salesforce
• Litmus or Return Path
• A/B and other Testing
• Email marketing best practices
• Inbox deliverability
• CAN-SPAM laws
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time