Corporate Accounts Manager- National Accounts
Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
The Corporate Account Manager helps manage and lead all functions of the Corporate Accounts team with key responsibilities concentrating on inventory management, business reporting, account relationships, price and contract management, operations, opening order management and handling escalated requests.
- Business Intelligence: Use business intelligence tools to pull data, analyze, and create foundation for global reporting. Create and introduce various initiative specific sales tools for both internal and external customers. Identify and highlight business opportunities. Provide support for various parties including Brand Directors, VP-Sales, VP-Supply Services, Directors-Procurement, Distribution Services and various high level corporate customer counterparts.
- Inventory Management: Oversee inventory analysis and forecasting for brand proprietary products. Build and create forecast modeling. Gather and communicate corporate initiative intelligence. Use established compliance dates, feedback and system data to review and revise projected sales volume and sales history to manage inventory. Work with Purchasing Department to ensure the implementation of requested changes.
- Corporate Account Management: Daily contact of high level corporate customers/counterparts. Understand, manage and resolve escalations or critical situations raised by customers. Raise red flags for discussion with various departments, review plan, and revise controls for optimal outcome and efficiency. Assist Lead in R&D projects and major RFP initiatives for customer presentations. Create and/or coordinate specialized ongoing reports as requested from external customers. Provide analysis and support for Directors. Assist team in keeping Resupply Guides, Opening Order Templates and OS&E Guides up-to-date. Attend trade shows as needed.
- Project Management and Coordination: Manage brand product transitions and program roll-outs. Host, administer and participate in calls between both internal and external shareholders for coordination and tracking of ongoing projects or initiatives. Work closely with Purchasing, Sales and Business Services Departments to meet the needs of external customers. Manage communication to the GS Field Sales team related to key customer updates and initiatives.
- Process Creation and Management: Continuously develop and introduce new ways to improve business processes to create efficiencies amongst the team. Regularly analyze functions of the team by reviewing procedures that support Corporate Accounts internal and external customers.
- Price and Contract Management: Oversee price and contract management as specified by brand agreements. Provide price quotes on products and new program roll-outs. Work with the Business Services Department to ensure pricing is in compliance, process price updates, perform pricing analytics and work with Contracts Department on contract renewals and price updates. Regularly monitor pricing in PeopleSoft to ensure pricing is accurate. Work with the Directors on any customer pricing initiatives or inquires.
- Solve practical problems and take corrective courses of actions as necessary (ex: work with Purchasing to expedite shipments, ship product to new hotel opening versus resupply).
- Be proactive and identify and alert all necessary parties of any information that may cause a shift from normal business dynamics.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 5-8 years’ related experience. Hospitality, Business Analysis, Project Management experience preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and develop individuals and teams. Able to engage and lead team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure. Collaborative management style. Delegates responsibilities effectively. Recognizes and acknowledges the value others bring to the organization. Exhibits a high level of trust and accountability.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts (including pricing and forecasting)
- Deconstruct databases, decipher data sets and reassemble as needed in presentable reports highlighting and summarizing findings in executive summaries.
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Phocas, PeopleSoft and Salesforce.com preferred.
“PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT”
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight, may be required to attend client meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position may require evening and weekend work depending on customer needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Institution and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time