NET Web Developer
Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
The .NET Web Developer is responsible for analyzing requirements, designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web applications to meet specific company business requirements using Microsoft's Visual Studio, .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
- MVC and ASP.Net web forms Programming using .Net framework 3 - 4.5 and C#. VB.Net skills a plus.
- Develop, test, implement, document and maintain internal and external web applications.
- Database Programming using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and up and T-SQL to design and create database tables, stored procedures.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Computer Science preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 3 - 5 years ASP.Net experience using Object Oriented Programming with Visual Studio, C# or VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2012 and up and T-SQL.
- C# experience or willingness to learn C#.
- MVC experience or willingness to learn MVC.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design and code using established best practices and Object Oriented Design.
- Strong relational database, SQL query and stored procedure writing skills.
- Ability to understand complex business rules and write code based on these rules.
- Work independently and as part of a team to deliver solutions on a timely basis.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of IIS 7 and up, web farms, clustered SQL environments a plus.
- Ability to plan and organize own activities, manage work time efficiently, follow procedures and policies, identify and solve problems and manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with GIT for version control.
“PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT”
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Normal office environment - working conditions are safe and conducive to efficiency, creativity and productivity.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- Limited travel may be required to attend company events, staff meetings, training sessions, vendor fairs and client appointments.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- May be required to work overtime based on business needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time