Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a strategy that achieves online marketing and sales goals by defining objectives across various disciplines, including email, social media, SEO/SEM, web/blog content, marketing automation, online lead generation, and UX across multiple websites.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy across multiple platforms in order to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques to lead the digital strategy development.
- Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails in Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud while improving segmentation and targeting of audiences, continuously improving data flow and lead processes.
- Manage processes for high email deliverability, reputation and overall performance.
- Build or oversee the process of building engaging, high-perfoming responsive HTML email and landing page templates.
- Working closely with Product Marketing, build out quarterly content calendars across all digital platforms to share with the sales organization and use as a cross-fuctional planning tool for all areas of marketing – product, design, ecommerce, events.
- Drive lead generation activities including overseeing management and reporting of various lead sources.
- Develop web content and overall strategy to improve Search Engine Optimization including keyword research, backlink campaigns, conversion goals, on-page site optimization, etc.
- Review and analyze website content and analytics for areas that need to be improved or revised and make changes to increase performance.
- Build and maintain partnerships with third party search and web agencies as needed to implement SEO/PPC/Email/Social strategies to increase traffic and leads.
- Manage social media strategy and content creation/execution, along with content for blog.
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, and other digital ad platforms.
- Continously analyze results of all digital marketing activities and react accordingly for full optimization of resources and budget. Provide regular reporting to marketing leadership.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
5-7 years experience leading digital marketing strategy in a B2B environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY)
- Complete understanding and passion for digital marketing best practices.
- Creative thinker who conveys ideas effectively and is solution driven. Able to collaborate with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
- Self started with the ability to work independently, both from a strategic and executionary standpoint.
- Able to stand up capabilities that do not currently exist, with the ability to work closely with other business stakeholders on digital transformation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Uses time effectively and able to work independently.
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure.
- Able to build working relationships with internal and external business partners, vendors and customers.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Detail Oriented – High attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and execute all relevant policies and procedures in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Proficient use in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and Internet navigation.
“PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT”
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other office equipment (including photographic), and telephone to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Travel, including overnight, is required to attend customer meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- May be required to work evenings or weekends depending on business needs.
- If working remote, must have required software to ensure timely communications and have a dedicated work space free of any distractions to participate in customer or conference calls in a business friendly environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time