Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Los Angeles
Zip Code: 91789
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with Commercial leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP&A processes, initiatives and reporting within Operations.
- Facilitate annual AOP process and tools
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across the organization
- Train business stakeholders on AOP process
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions
- Create corporate and business segment forecasts based on defined cadences
- Creation of executive management reporting dashboards and distilling key insights
- Develop, and deploy tools and processes across the organization as business defines
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor�s degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA Degree or CPA preferred
- 2+ years Financial or business related analysis experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time