Company: Buckhead Meat of Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Supervise warehouse personnel to ensure an efficient, accurate and orderly completion of the daily picking and loading of routes while maintaining a neat, orderly and sanitary warehouse environment.
- Assigning daily tasks to warehouse personnel and supervise picking and loading of routes to ensure accuracy.
- Maintaining accurate cooler and freezer inventories to ensure product integrity.
- Manage outside storage facilities to ensure sufficient inventory.
- Train and supervise employees in the preferred work methods.
- Communication with production and sales to ensure that orders are being processed and shipped in a timely manner.
High School diploma, Some college preferred
2 years warehouse experience, Pallet jack and Forklift certified.
Good communication skills, customer service oriented, ability to adjust to changing environment, good understanding of safe work practices
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time