Assistant Market Manager
Company: Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
Location: US-FL-Plant City
Zip Code: 32209
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Manage clerical duties involved with shipments from order entry to clearance in country. This includes but is not limited to order entry, shipment preparation for operations, customer communication, coordination of product inspection, preparation of certificates & final documents, arrangement of freight and responsibility for legal exportation of goods from the USA and customs clearance in the destination country.
- All activities surrounding shipment preparation and coordination for operations to select, inspect and load. This includes but is not limited to adjusting orders to be routed for selection, arranging for product inspection, preparing inspection applications for USDA, USDC and all government inspectors, shipment maintainence in SUS to ensure that all warehouse documents print properly, preparation of warehouse documents (pull sheet, TBOL, packing list) and warehouse folder.
- Preparation of specific documents required to export product from the USA as well as clear customs in the destination country.
- Correspondence with customer to provide pertinent information and resolve challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Data entry in SUS pertaining to order entry, hand pricing, booking information, delivery information, etc.
- Coordination of freight with logistics teams to ensure timely delivery to end user.
HSD or equivalent
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, advanced typing skills, organizational skills, ability to prioritize required. Second language preferred.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time