Manager, Contract Sales
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco San Diego
Zip Code: 92064
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
This position is responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts by managing the CMU and LCC Contract Sales Organization. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company within our broadline OpCos ($319MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & LCC combined).
- Resource management: allocating resources, overseeing account management, manage to the monthly sales plan and profitability of CMU/LCC business, executing performance management policies, business planning; Champion change in the Contract Sales department; escalation point of contact for customer issues;
- Resource development and training: Attending Customer visits, presentations and Business Reviews with Account Executives; Leading Team Huddles; Oversee management of MDA Compliance; Build effective relationships with current/prospective customers
- Sysco 360 - oversee effective utilization of the CRM tool for: account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Deliver Training: Customer Digital Experience, My Sysco Reporting, My Sysco Truck, Sysco360 and day to day best practices
- 5 years of Sysco experience or 5 years of relevant industry w/ Sales management (managing a portfolio of business and people) experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage and motivate a sales organization within an OpCo managing $319MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & LCC combined
- Ability to multi task
- Familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications
- Effectively present information
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of MS Office
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time