Company: Buckhead Meat of Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This is a position responsible for performing Accounts Payable functions such as comparing vendor invoices to purchase orders and initiating payments to vendors.
This position is a support function within the overall finance department. This position is responsible for collecting, comparing vendor invoices to issued purchase orders culminating in the payment of appropriate funds to suppliers.
- Obtains supplier invoices, receiving documents and other supporting documentation then examines, codes appropriately, and posts to the accounting system.
- Prepares checks for printing.
- Prepares hand checks as needed.
- Handles all supplier A/P queries and follow up.
- Coordinates and resolves with buyers all cost discrepancies and tracks using a cost discrepancy log.
- Any other tasks assigned by financial lead.
Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting Preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time