Operations System Analyst
Company: Buckhead Meat & Seafood of Chicago
Zip Code: 60140
Minimum Level of Education: Associate's degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Responsible for the implementation, upgrades and maintenance of all operation department systems.
- Inventory and maintenance of all operation systems hardware, software and RF equipment ensuring the efficient operation of the department.
- Understand, utilize and seek continuous improvements in the use of all operations information systems.
- Develop reports for management that consolidate information up to and including executive summaries, labor costs, trends and other metrics.
- Collaborate with transportation and inbound and outbound warehouse management to maximize productivity.
- Act as a liaison for the company during all operation system upgrades.
- Associates degree or relevant related experience.
Experience (Years and Type of Experience):
- 2 years of operations experience with IS.
Skills (Type and Proficiency):
- Good computer skills, ability to read and analyze company reports, good math skills, ability to solve practical problems, knowledge of inventory controls and shipping procedures.
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Maintenance needs for operations systems hardware and software.
- Training protocols.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
- Operation systems hardware and software upgrades.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Steven Jedras at 845-683-2042
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time