Systems Administrator III
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Sysco is looking for a results-focused and self-motivated individual to join our international company based in Houston, TX.
The ideal candidate will function as a Systems Administrator supporting the configuration, management and deployment of Windows 10 devices utilizing AirWatch/Workspace One. Responsibilities for this role include providing operational, configuration, and upgrade support for our Windows 10 implementation using Vmware Workspace One. The Systems Administrator is responsible for tier 3 support and deployment of Windows 10 systems using AirWatch / Workspace One to deploy security policies, branding, applications, and patch management.
This position will play a critical role in managing our Windows 10 devices, working with the Desktop Architect to develop configuration settings and apply security updates and patches as well as OS upgrades and software deployment. The ideal candidate will assist with the development of the Workspace management strategy as well as policies and procedures surrounding Windows 10 management with Workspace One. This individual will also provide technical support in presentations, demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of our AirWatch environment to ensure the system is functioning in accordance with Sysco’s Always On/Always Available specifications and providing feedback to senior leaders when it does not. Additionally, the ability to capitalize upon previous experience to resolve difficult end user problems and work with our other various support teams to ensure ease of use for our business constituents is key.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Help architect modern desktop management solutions using Windows 10 and Workspace One
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team
- Provide leadership and knowledge to other teams around Windows 10 desktop management
- Document requirements, best practices and deployment
- Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert
- Drive technical architecture for deploying, upgrading, and expanding Windows 10 desktops to build upon and expand existing deployment as well as future strategies.
- Supports, maintains, and manages AirWatch and Workspace One environments as it relates to Windows 10 management
- Strong expertise and troubleshooting experience with AD, TCP/IP, DNS and some level of experience with network troubleshooting
- Lead operational efficiencies efforts including automation of routine tasks and testing where applicable.
- Provide guidance to the enterprise on basic and advances in Windows 10 management features and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires five or more years in qualifying work experience if no degree
- 3+ years of experience with AirWatch/Workspace One
- Strong verbal and written skills; capable of effective communication and influential skills at all levels of the organization
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in deployment of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Design and deployment of solutions with SCCM and Intune
- Design and deployment of other Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure AD, RMS, and OMS
- Application Packaging and Distribution
- Device compliance monitoring and reporting
- Security Patch management
- Experience with the Microsoft EMS
- Background in Windows Desktop Deployment and Management
- Active Directory
- Working experience with agile development practices, such as Continuous Integration/Delivery, DevOps, Test-Driven Development etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Come up to speed quickly in complex domains and effectively manage multiple concurrent activities
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits high energy, strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time